Home Forums Requested Materials Post your Requested Materials here

Use the Want Board to request the type of document you're looking for. Be sure to include State and/or Federal Jurisdiction requirements.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  johncaringtin@gmail.com 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Shompton Hostmaster
    Participant

I am looking for a motion to dismiss in a DUI case where the defendant claims insanity.

site-admin
    Participant

I am looking for an a child custody worksheet and I found one on here, but I would like it to be from the state I practice in (Florida)

Daniel Genet
      Participant

What do you mean by “child custody worksheet”? Can you please be more specific? Thanks.

achal Pradesh has made news once again because of its connection to drugs like marijuana (weed) and chars. Weed sellers have technological progressed in the state and are now selling their produce online, on the social media platform, Instagram. The sale of marijuana is made by tracking the social media trends and capturing the online market of potential users. This shocking trade is being made with the help of social media and speed post. if you are interested in our stuff pleas do contact me for more information thank you……

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.